With Afterpay you can shop now, receive your purchases straight away and pay in 4 easy installments fortnightly. There is no additional fees to use Afterpay, no application process and you can register at the time of purchase.
Afterpay is available to our customers who
- Live in Australia
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase
For all the ins and outs about Afterpay follow this link to afterpay.com.au
You can also contact Afterpay by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 100 729
Kids Love Rainbow Colours is happy to also offer a layby service to our customers in Australia.
What is layby?
Layby is a payment agreement between you, the customer, and us, the retailer of colourful children's and ladies' clothing. When entering a layby agreement, you pay 20% of the purchase price within three days to secure the clothes. You can then pay off the remaining amount in installments as it best suits you with the total balance due 6 weeks after the order date. Once your purchases have been fully paid, they will be posted to you the same or the following business day..
What are the advantages of layby?
Layby can help you budget and distribute your payments over a longer time period. It is a free service, without any extra fees.
With layby you can secure popular items, such as new arrivals, in the size you need, before they get snapped up by other customers.
There are no exceptions, you can also layby items on sale. This way you can grab a great bargain without having to pay it all straight away. You will secure the sale price, even if the item returns back to the RRP after the sale.
If you decide to add further purchases to your layby order, we can combine these orders into one parcel and you will save in postage. If your total order is over $100, the postage is free within Australia.
What if I change my mind?
In case of a change of mind the initial 20% you paid to enter the layby agreement is non-refundable. Any further instalments you paid will be refunded to you within 24 hours of you informing us that you would like to cancel your order.
What if the item I have on layby at full price goes on sale before I have fully paid for it?
Any new sale campaigns don't apply to items under a layby agreement.
How does it work in practise?
- At checkout - choose direct deposit as the payment method.
- Add a note into the order comments (at the checkout) stating that you wish to use layby.
- We will email you within 24 hours with the information you need: the minimum of 20% deposit required, the layby end date and our payment details
- Pay the 20% within 3 days via bank deposit or Paypal quoting your name and order number.
- Please remember to quote your name and order number each time you make a payment so that we can email you with a confirmation we have received your payment and the new balance due.
- Once the balance has been fully paid we will post your order the same or the following business day.
What if I have trouble paying the balance off within the time frame?
Please talk to us. If your layby is about to expire and we haven't received a full payment, we will email you a reminder. If we don't receive a full payment by the expiry date, your order will be treated as cancelled. The payments you have made, apart from the initial 20% deposit, will be refunded to you and the item(s) returned to stock.